www.hymans.co.uk is a website operated by Hymans Robertson Investment Services LLP ("We"). We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under LLP registration number OC431334 and have our registered office at One London Wall London EC2Y 5EA.
Hymans Robertson Investment Services LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for a range of investment business activities. Our FCA registration details are set out in the FCA Register under Firm Reference number 927111 (www.fca.org.uk).
This site should only be used by professional advisors and is not suitable for private investors.
Accessing our website
This website is intended for use by UK residents only.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us. If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the pages of our website, the information and content they contain and their design and layout (including all elements of our client portal, including software, databases, data and other information)belong(s) to us and/or our licensors. Certain images are reproduced under licence. All such rights are reserved.
You may print or download one copy of pages from our website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other reproduction of any part of our website is prohibited without obtaining a licence from us in advance. Printed or downloaded copies of any pages on this website must be referred in the full and complete form it was published here (including any accompanying text or caveats) and you may not make any modifications to its contents.
If you refer to or quote any information on our website you must acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the source and refer to our authorised status.
Hymans Robertson is a registered trade mark of our parent company, Hymans Robertson LLP.
© 2022 Hymans Robertson Investment Services, images reproduced under licence. All rights reserved.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You accept that any modelling tool uses generic assumptions and does not take into account your own personal financial circumstances and therefore should not be relied upon by you. You acknowledge that any modelling tool is for illustrative purposes and is not a substitute for you obtaining independent financial advice. These assumptions are displayed on this website.
The information contained in this website should not be regarded as advice or an offer, invitation or solicitation to enter into any financial obligation, activity or promotion of any kind as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The provision of any investment services and products, whether or not mentioned in this website, may not always be suitable for an individual and we recommend an independent financial advice is obtained before making any investment decisions.
Please note the value of investments, and income from them, may fall as well as rise. This includes equities, government or corporate bonds, currency, derivatives, property and other alternative investments, whether held directly or in a pooled or collective investment vehicle. Further, investments in developing or emerging markets may be more volatile and less marketable than in mature markets. Exchange rates may also affect the value of an investment. As a result, an investor may not get back the full amount originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- breach of our obligations under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ; nor
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowing transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Linking to our website
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Hymans Robertson Investment Services Security Management System is certified to ISO 27001:2013.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact [email protected].